However this means the BG kit gets a hammering while a lot of us have a drawer full of cycling jersey that only see the light of day on non BG rides. This was discussed at length over Coffee last week so by popular acclaim we have declared this week the Heritage round.
This weeks ride is Hahndorf via the Freeway
7:30 am in the City
8:00 am at the Tollgate (bottom of the freeway bike track)
8:30 am at the Bollards
Coffee at Otto's bakery
Return options will be discussed over Coffee and Cake
If you are interested in a Beach Ride please go to the city and see if there are any like minded individuals,
Heritage Round Rules
- Wear a jersey other than the BG jersey that invokes interest, envy or humor, or preferably all three
- Wear some other item of BG kit e.g. knicks, gloves, bandanna if possible. We are still a club
- Points will be added for being able to identity what the major sponsor actually does/makes and if they are still in business
- Points will be deducted for a TDU challenge Jersey (an exception will be made for the rare 2004/2005 jerseys with extra points if they fit)
- Points will be added for matching socks
- Millions of Points will be deducted for muffin tops
- What the points means and what they are worth will be called at some random point on the road either by Brian or the road captain. Kinda like the sprints.