I have been commissioned by the events and entertainment sub-committee to book a afternoon of fun
on the Handlebar pedal pub.
Each bike takes 16 people 12 pedaling 2 yelling at the rest to speed up. The hire is for 2 hours with 3-4 stops along the way and we can pre buy up to 4 drinks each in the Esky. There are two bikes so we can get as few as 8 and as many as 32 people along for the ride.
I will only book if I have 12 definite takers as we have to pay up if we cancel within 14 days. I am fairly busy leading up to this so some assistance with organization will be appreciated.
The BG Pub Crawl rules are
- We wear full BG kit with running shoes as there are no cleats on this thing
- Points will added for chirping the tyres
- Brian sits on the front left so he can win all the sprints
- Pubs to stop at will be chosen by consensus on the Sunday ride prior
- Points will be deducted for any drinks dropped
- What happens on the pedal pub stays on the pedal pub
- Points will be deducted for inviting Ralph or Ruth along
- The Points don’t matter
Please review the pricing below and indicate a date preference. Saturday the 9th has no football on and Saturday the 16th has a evening Crows game
I was thinking 1-3pm or there about TBC. I sent a link to a meeting planner out by email. See if you can get someone to send it on to you.
I think if we work on $60 per person assuming we have 12 people. That’s roughly 3 or 4 drinks per person. Final pricing will depend on numbers.
Hire of the Bike is =$500 (Assuming no late fees or $1000 for abandoning the bike)
Drinks are here