Meet in the City at 8:00 am for a Weather call.
If the Hills are out then the Ride will be: Port Road - Outer Harbor - Coffee at Glenelg
If the weather smiles on us we will do the short winter Hills Route that was suggested when we were planning the calendar.
The Route is
- City-The Parade- Tower Hotel - St Bernard's rd
- Slow Group - Montacute Rd or Fast Group - Gorge Rd - CorkScrew Rd
- Regroup at the top of Corkscrew
- Montacute to Cherryville rd. Down to Cherryville and back up
- Marble Hill Rd to Ashton
- Ashton to Woods Hill Rd
- Woods Hill rd to Norton Summit
- Norton Summit to the Parade
- Coffee at Caffe Buongiorno
Approx 55km/45km and 800 vertical meters .
If it doesn't work out this week I will schedule this ride over the top of the next foothills ride. Weather permitting.