Time to raid the a drawer full of cycling jersey and try to find one that still fits and has a bit on interest. I was criticised last year for not giving enough warning. So this year you have 2 weeks to get ready for the Heritage round. Note its Sunday week not next Sunday.
Heritage Round Rules
- Wear a jersey other than the BG jersey that invokes interest, envy or humor, or preferably all three
- Wear some other item of BG kit e.g. knicks, gloves, bandanna if possible. We are still a club
- Points will be added for being able to identity what the major sponsor actually does/makes and additional points if they are still in business
- Points will be deducted for a TDU challenge Jersey (an exception will be made for the rarely sighted 2004/2005 jerseys with double points if they still fit)
- Points will be added for matching socks
- Millions of Points will be deducted for muffin tops
- What the points means and what they are worth will be called at some random point on the road either by Brian or the road captain. Kinda like the sprints.
|Examples of Heritage Jerseys on the right,|
heritage LOTW on the left