Friday, June 17, 2022

Sunday Ride - Outer Harbor via Anzac hwy

Sundays Ride is Outer Harbor via Anzac highway. 

It looks like a good weather forecast at the moment with cloud and reasonably light winds.

Meet in the City at 8:00 am

Weather Call on Whatsapp at 7:15 am

Route: Anzac Hwy, Glenelg, Outer Harbour, Return to Glenelg for Coffee

I am now getting ready to schedule the next Ride Guide as the last time I just whacked in an extention for this Winter as COVID was still in the picture. So if you can start thinking about what you might like to see in 2022/23 ride fixtures and let me know any rides you want included. 

I won't issue the guide until I can see what the TDU and the Janurary season has in store. With the way dates are falling scheduling rides through to winter 2023 looks like a real pain this time around. So I have drafted in a 2018 Henschke Shriaz and Bowmore 12 year old Single Malt to assist me getting it done on a rainy day.