Friday, August 23, 2024

Sunday Ride 25/08 - The Depths aka the original BG Ride

 Sunday Ride 25/08 - The Depths aka the original BG Ride

I have consulted the BOM and the long-range hour by hour forecast and Sunday will either be okay or blowing hard. So, I have set the original BG Ride and we will use the mark 1 eyeball to make a weather call. If it’s raining or the winds are too high, we will call it. Note the early start, we have brought it forward as its now well and truly light by 7:30am

Weather Call: 6:30am

Meet: 7:30 am in the City

Route: Anzac Hwy, Military Rd, U-Turn at Bower Rd and return

Coffee at Skala Bakery or Semaphore

Return via Henly Beach Rd

I haven’t paid any attention to the Vuelta as I have been flat out this week. Ben O’Conner is leading after 6 stages. I think Pogacar decided to leave something on the table for the other guys. See you Sunday.