I know its been quite a while since the old list ran out. The ride schedule is trying to balance having a sufficient challenge in the rides but ensuring that there are options for all fitness levels.
Some of the Key Points
- The Winter Schedule (1st May 2015 - 30th August 2015) will run at a Tempo of three Beach Rides followed by one Medium Hill / Surf and Turf ride. This is intended to make winter riding more approachable.
- The rest of the year we will revert to the alternating Hills followed by Beach combination
- We have reintroduced variety back into the Hills rides and have scheduled two Epics a Meadows loop and a TDU Reconnaissance.
- The Scheduled hills rides may be substituted depending upon circumstance but we will try to make them of equivalent difficulty.
- There will be extensions on offer for the beach rides and we may try to survey a new longer beach ride route
- "Anything can Happen Rides" where no particular route is set are scheduled over the Xmas break due to the proximity of the Sunday to Christmas and New Years day.
We will also look at the re-introduction of Mid Week rides during daylight savings depending on demand.
Let me or the Director Sportif know your thoughts on Sunday.