Friday, September 30, 2022

Sunday Ride - Pain Lives Here - Take 2

Sunday Ride - Pain Lives Here - Take 2

Hopefully everyone is enjoying a second  long weekend in row, I certainly am. After my weather call stuff up last week lets try the Ranges ride again this Sunday. Sunday is a combination of long weekend and daylight savings starting so a short one in the hills sound about right again, The weather looks good but as it’s the BOM l will do a weather call in the morning. 

REMEMBER IT’S DAYLIGHT SAVINGS 

Meet: in the City at 7:30am or 8:00am at the Tower Hotel car park

Weather call at 6:50am

Route: Norton, Ashton, Basket range, Forrest Range

Coffee at Uraidla

Home via Lofty.

The worlds champs are were great to watch on the couch. Hopefully Michael or Phil will make an appearance and give us the live race report.

I am on the MTB to Lofty on Saturday so Sunday is going to hurt me. Anyone who is feeling unfit post winter its a good opportunity to come out. You wont be last. Trust me on that.

Work has calmed down to just being hectic so I should be able to get a ride guide out soon.