Friday, November 18, 2022

Sunday Ride - Yet another weather call

Sunday Ride – Yet Another Weather Call

 

I think I have offended a Rain / Volcano god at some point. It looks like a rinse and repeat from last weekend. The weather call last Sunday was an easy one.  The current forecast for Sunday looks like we have a small window in terms or rain but the wind may be an issue.

So, for the gazzilionth time this year I will not set a ride for Sunday, it is a weather call. I will only set a flat as I suspect a hills ride will be unwise.

Weather Call: 6:45am

Meet: In the City at 7:30am

Flat Route: City, Port Rd, Bower Rd, Seaview, return Anzac 

Coffee: Norwood, so that we are close to home.

I reckon with all the reading the tea leaves I have done this year for weather calls I should get job auditing the FTX crypto exchange.

Also I have published the ride guide for next year.