Friday, September 29, 2023

Sunday Ride – Outer Harbor via Port Rd – No Excuses Club ride

 Sunday Ride – Outer Harbor via Port Rd – No Excuses Club ride

Yes I know I said it would be hills. I have changed my mind for a couple of reasons. It is the No Excuse ride week, it’s a long weekend and mainly because I haven’t done a ride plan beyond next week. The weather looks good Partly Cloudy and 21 degress. So, I expect to see everyone out. 

Meet: In the City, Hindmarsh square 

Time: 7:30 am

Route: Outer Harbor via Port Rd. Esplanade, Military, Seaview Rd

Coffee: At Glenelg

Looks like we are in for warmer weather with Sunday bucking the trend. So I have looked up the BG hot weather policy and found two things. One was that the policy  was last used in February 2019 by Michael and that in 2017 we were getting numbers in the 20’s.  Sorry for the scheduling confusion I need to find an evening to sit with down with the almanac and a good bottle of red and draft a 18 month ride guide.